To protect yourself and others from coronavirus (COVID-19), think about how the virus is spread.
Coronavirus is spread in sneeze or cough droplets. To infect you, it has to get from an infected person’s nose or mouth into your eyes, nose or mouth. This can be direct or indirect (on hands, objects, surfaces).
Keep this in mind. It will help you remember all the things you need to do to protect yourself and others from the virus.
Stay at home
Everyone needs to stay at home to help slow the spread of coronavirus. You should only leave your home to:
- shop for essential food and household goods
- attend medical appointments, collect medicine or other health products
- care for children, older people or other vulnerable people – this excludes social family visits
- exercise outdoors – within 2 kilometres of your home and only with members of your own household, keeping 6 feet distance between you and other people
- travel to work if you provide an essential service – be sure to practice social distancing
Social distancing is important to help slow the spread of coronavirus. It does this by minimising contact between potentially infected individuals and healthy individuals.
- keep a space of 6 feet between you and other people
- avoid any crowded places
- not shake hands or make close contact with other people, if possible
- There is very little risk if you are just passing someone. But try to keep a distance of 6 feet as much as possible.
This t-shirt made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it’s still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
© This is licensed art, drawed by Deniss Ignatjev (WAR.ee team)
Basic Unisex T-Shirt | Fit Video
Basic Unisex T-Shirt | Details
Be prepared for delays
Our fulfillment times will be longer than usual, and may continue to increase until things get back to normal. We’re seeing delays in our supply chain, including partners, providers and shipping carriers.
Along with the safety of our employees, our priority is to continue supporting our customers. We think that it’s especially important during these times to support our customers to work from home however we can.
This is a difficult time for everyone and we’re working hard to adapt to this new reality.