Print / design: Kitty by Mariya Kuzema.
A spacious and trendy tote bag with exclusive watercolor art Kitty by Mariya Kuzema to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5cm)
Author / Artist
Mariya KuzemaArtist / Illustrator
I'm from Latvia. I am engaged in commercial illustrations since 2004, the main direction of my work is animalistic, children's illustration and fantasy art. I love dogs.
Few words about design
The cat (Felis catus) is a small carnivorous mammal. It is the only domesticated species in the family Felidae and often referred to as the domestic cat to distinguish it from wild members of the family. The cat is either a house cat, kept as a pet, or a feral cat, freely ranging and avoiding human contact. A house cat is valued by humans for companionship and for its ability to hunt rodents. About 60 cat breeds are recognized by various cat registries.