Our team has made printing and shipping custom apparels & accessories
to our customers all over the globe as easy as it possibly can be.
Please, do this following steps:
- Choose product category and product type.
- Add this product to Your Shopping Cart.
- Go to Shopping Cart.
- If you want to add personalized text to this art, please, write it in the comment area.
- Confirm Your order.
- We will offer You some designs of this product with this exclusive art FOR FREE during 1-5 working days!
- If You like this products with our design, You can order them in our online store!
Am I obligated to buy a products from You?
– After receiving a free designs and mockups, You are not obligated to buy these products from us!
Where is your production located?
– All of our products are printed & stocked in: USA & Europe *
*All products ship worldwide. Fulfillment location is set based on shipping destination, routing preferences and stock availability.
Your FREE order in progress
We create few unique designs with this art and send to You some mockups with various models & colors of this products via e-mail.
Buy unique products from us
If You like this recieved designs, then You can buy this products from us!
Your order complete!
You've now found the staple item of your wardrobe or home: high quality products, unique prints. All of our items are designed and printed by our in-house team.
You might also like other products with T-55 Print (designed by our team)
Author / Artist
My name is Volodymyr Booth. I live in Ukraine. I work in coop with famous scale models manufacturers: MiniArt, Meng and many others.
Hot links about Volodymyr Booth:
- coming soon
Few words about design
The T-54 and T-55 tanks are a series of Soviet main battle tanks introduced in the years following the Second World War. The first T-54 prototype was completed at Nizhny Tagil by the end of 1945. T-54s and T-55s have been involved in many of the world’s armed conflicts since the later part of the 20th century.
The T-54/55 series eventually became the most-produced tank in military history. Estimated production numbers for the series range from 86,000 to 100,000. They were replaced by the T-62, T-64, T-72, T-80 and T-90 tanks in the Soviet and Russian armies, but remain in use by up to 50 other armies worldwide, some having received sophisticated retrofitting.