Our team has made printing and shipping custom apparels & accessories
to our customers all over the globe as easy as it possibly can be.
Please, do this following steps:
- Select the desired product from the list.
- You can add Your personalization to this art (text or slogan).
- Add this product to Your Shopping Cart.
- Go to Shopping Cart.
- Confirm Your order.
- We will offer You few designs/mockups with this art during 1-5 working days!
- After that, You can order this personalized product in our online store!
- Do not forget to use the discount coupon (we will inform you of its code after placing your order).
Your order in progress
Our designer will create some unique designs with this art and send you several mockups with finished products by email.
Buy unique products from us
If You liked this designs, then You can buy this products from us!
Your order complete!
You've now found the staple item of your wardrobe or home: high quality products, unique prints. All of our items are designed and printed by our in-house team.
You might also like other products with Peacock Print (designed by our team)
© This is licensed art, used by WAR.ee team
Few words about design
Peafowl is a common name for three species of birds in the genera Pavo and Afropavo of the Phasianidae family, the pheasants and their allies. Male peafowl are referred to as peacocks, and female peafowl as peahens, though peafowl of either sex are often referred to colloquially as “peacocks.” The two Asiatic species are the blue or Indian peafowl originally of the Indian subcontinent, and the green peafowl of Southeast Asia; the one African species is the Congo peafowl, native only to the Congo Basin. Male peafowl are known for their piercing calls and their extravagant plumage. The latter is especially prominent in the Asiatic species, which have an eye-spotted “tail” or “train” of covert feathers, which they display as part of a courtship ritual.