Introduced in 1915, the UC-1 class submarines were employed mainly on minelaying duties and carried up to twelve mines. German submarines sank 1,845,000 tons of Allied and neutral shipping between February and April 1917.
This “German UC-1 class submarine” canvas print is perfect as a birthday or anniversary gift.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with. Put the artistry on your wall without a worry — this canvas comes with mounting brackets.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick canvas
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd² (470 g/m²)
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Mounting brackets included
- Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
- Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
- Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made on demand. No minimums.