The Fokker Dr.I (Dreidecker, “triplane” in German), often known simply as the Fokker Triplane, was a World War I fighter aircraft built by Fokker-Flugzeugwerke. The Dr.I saw widespread service in the spring of 1918. It became famous as the aircraft in which Manfred von Richthofen gained his last 19 victories, and in which he was killed on 21 April 1918.
This exclusive canvas art is perfect as a birthday or anniversary gift.
Moreover every fan of military aviation will be delighted to receive this canvas art with Supermarine Spitfire fighter.
Hurry up – this is a limited edition offer!
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with. Put the artistry on your wall without a worry — this canvas comes with mounting brackets.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick canvas
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd² (470 g/m²)
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Mounting brackets included
- Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
- Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
- Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
To speed up delivery, this item may be shipped to you from one of our warehouses in the US, Latvia, or Australia.
- United States warehouse: in stock
- Latvian warehouse: in stock
- Australian warehouse: in stock