Photo: Two USAAF C-47A Skytrains (based on the Douglas DC-3) from the 81st Troop Carrier Squadron, loaded with paratroopers on their way for the invasion of southern France (Operation Dragoon).
Date: 15 August 1944
Author: U.S. Air Force
Our museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Add a wonderful accent to your room and office with these posters that are sure to brighten any environment.
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Giclée printing quality
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
To speed up delivery, this item may be shipped to you from one of our warehouses in the US, Latvia, Spain, Canada, United Kingdom or Australia:
- United States warehouse: in stock
- Canadian warehouse: in stock
- United Kingdom warehouse: in stock
- Spanish warehouse: in stock
- Latvian warehouse: in stock
- Australian warehouse: in stock