The Bücker Bü 131 Jungmann (freshman, young man) was a German 1930s basic training aircraft which was used by the Luftwaffe during World War II.
This “Bü 131 Jungmann” canvas art is perfect as a birthday or anniversary gift.
Moreover every fan of military aviation will be delighted to receive this canvas art.
Hurry up – this is a limited edition offer!
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with. Put the artistry on your wall without a worry — this canvas comes with mounting brackets.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick canvas
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd² (470 g/m²)
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Mounting brackets included
- Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
- Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
- Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made on demand. No minimums.