The Bristol Type 156 Beaufighter (often called the Beau) was a multi-role aircraft developed during the Second World War by the Bristol Aeroplane Company in the UK. It was originally conceived as a heavy fighter variant of the Bristol Beaufort torpedo bomber. The Beaufighter proved to be an effective night fighter, which came into service with the Royal Air Force (RAF) during the Battle of Britain, its large size allowing it to carry heavy armament and early airborne interception radar without major performance penalties.
This “Bristol Beaufighter” canvas art is perfect as a birthday or anniversary gift.
Moreover every fan of military aviation will be delighted to receive this canvas art.
Hurry up – this is a limited edition offer!
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with. Put the artistry on your wall without a worry — this canvas comes with mounting brackets.
- Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick canvas
- Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd² (470 g/m²)
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Mounting brackets included
- Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
- Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
- Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made on demand. No minimums.