- Name: Beatblood
- Code: 0059-Art
- Author: outsource, specially for White ARt Store
- Available: yes
- Beatblood is one of 33 prints included in our Black & White serie.
We customize it for You for FREE!
- Select the type of product you want to customize with this art.
- Then fill form fields below.
- Confirm Your request by clicking on the "Submit" button.
- Now stay in touch! We will design and add the product you have selected to our online store within 1-3 business days and send you a notification email.
- What's next? If you will like this product, then you can buy it in our online store.
If not - don’t worry! You can just tell us "thanks" for the work!
- Still have questions? Feel free, to write us in a live-chat and our consultant will help you!
A compliment from Benito:
Beatblood is one of 33 prints included in our Black & White serie.
In this collection we have combined three dozen prints made in black and white. When designing products with these prints, we also tried to maintain a uniform color scheme in the tittle photos.
I don’t know about you, dear friends, but personally I liked this collection very much!
Friday the 13th is an American horror franchise that comprises twelve slasher films, a television series, novels, comic books, video games, and tie‑in merchandise. The franchise mainly focuses on the fictional character Jason Voorhees, who drowned as a boy at Camp Crystal Lake due to the negligence of the camp staff. Decades later, the lake is rumored to be “cursed” and is the setting for a series of mass murders. Jason is featured in all of the films, as either the killer or the motivation for the killings. The original film, created to cash in on the success of Halloween (1978), was written by Victor Miller and was produced and directed by Sean S. Cunningham. The films have grossed over $529 million at the box-office worldwide. It was the highest-grossing horror franchise in the world until the release of Halloween (2018), putting the Halloween franchise in the top spot.