Object: A war-time so called temporal passenger carriage (“teplushka”).
Place: Haapsalu, Estonia.
- GPS: 59.5012,24.8357
Built on the basis of a 4-axis freight carriage in Riga carriage factory in 1942-1944. Was used during the war in Tallinn-Haapsalu-Pääsküla trains, after the war between Valga-Petseri, later they were rebuilt into various carriages of different purposes – the given carriage into a diesel power station.
This article is also available in: Русский