Give Your everyday routine an extra dose of historical charm.
Whether You’re more into morning coffee, afternoon tea or evening cocoa, a magic mug “Battle of Sinop” makes drinking that beverage a little bit sweeter.
Our Magic Mugs are termochromic, meaning they change colours according to their temperature!
Mug dimensions: ∅ 80 mm (without handle), height: 100 mm.
Magic Mug properties:
- *** DO NOT DISHWASH, MICROWAVE OR PLACE ON STOVE TOPS ***
- Various color options for handles and mug interiors
- Our heritage mugs shipped in individual box, made from strong cardboard.
- Printed to order in Estonia (EU) at the highest quality standards.
Original image info
- Tittle: The Battle of Sinop on 18 November 1853 (Night after Battle).
- Description: An Episode from the Crimean War of 1853-1856. The Sinop battle took place on 18 November 1853 in the old style (30 November) between the Russian and Turkish squadrons in the Turkish port of Sinop, near the southern coast of the Black Sea. It ended with the destruction of 15 of the 16 Turkish ships and a devastating fire in the city. The Russian fleet lost no ships. This was the last major battle in the history of sail fleets, and the first battle, in which the Paixhans explosive shell guns were used.
- Author: Ivan Aivazovsky (1817–1900).
- Date: 1853.
Videos coming soon!
Copyrights / Permission:
© Printed image: This work is in the public domain
© Mockups: Alexandr Bognat
WE CAN HELP! Against Childhood Cancer
We are proud to announce that WAR.ee Boutique was started the Campaign
“WE CAN HELP: Against Childhood Cancer”.
Together we can be the best Team against cancer.
Collaborate in the fight against childhood cancer by simply buy this item
WE donate 10-20% of it’s cost for children with cancer.
We invite you to pass this initiative along by sharing your photo with the our goods
in Facebook or Instagram with the tag #WAReeAgainstChildhoodCancer