Our team has made printing and shipping custom apparels & accessories
to our customers all over the globe as easy as it possibly can be.
Please, do this following steps:
- Choose product category and product type.
- Add this product to Your Shopping Cart.
- Go to Shopping Cart.
- If you want to add personalized text to this art, please, write it in the comment area.
- Confirm Your order.
- We will offer You some designs of this product with this exclusive art FOR FREE during 1-5 working days!
- If You like this products with our design, You can order them in our online store!
Am I obligated to buy a products from You?
– After receiving a free designs and mockups, You are not obligated to buy these products from us!
Where is your production located?
– All of our products are printed & stocked in: USA & Europe *
*All products ship worldwide. Fulfillment location is set based on shipping destination, routing preferences and stock availability.
Your FREE order in progress
We create few unique designs with this art and send to You some mockups with various models & colors of this products via e-mail.
Buy unique products from us
If You like this recieved designs, then You can buy this products from us!
Your order complete!
You've now found the staple item of your wardrobe or home: high quality products, unique prints. All of our items are designed and printed by our in-house team.
You might also like other products with Jack Russell Terrier Art (designed by our team)
Author / Artist
Mariya KuzemaArtist / Illustrator
I'm from Latvia. I am engaged in commercial illustrations since 2004, the main direction of my work is animalistic, children's illustration and fantasy art. I love dogs.
Few words about design
The Jack Russell Terrier is a small terrier that has its origins in fox hunting in England. It is principally white-bodied and smooth, rough or broken-coated and can be any colour.
Jack Russells are an energetic breed that rely on a high level of exercise and stimulation. They are relatively free from any serious health complaints. Originating from dogs bred and used by the Reverend John Russell in the early 19th century, from whom the breed takes its name, the Jack Russell has similar origins to the modern Fox terrier. It has gone through several changes over the years, corresponding to different use and breed standards set by kennel clubs.
Jack Russells have appeared many times in film, television, and print – with several historical dogs of note.