Our team has made printing and shipping custom apparels & accessories
to our customers all over the globe as easy as it possibly can be.
Please, do this following steps:
- Choose product category and product type.
- Add this product to Your Shopping Cart.
- Go to Shopping Cart.
- If you want to add personalized text to this art, please, write it in the comment area.
- Confirm Your order.
- We will offer You some designs of this product with this exclusive art FOR FREE during 1-5 working days!
- If You like this products with our design, You can order them in our online store!
Am I obligated to buy a products from You?
– After receiving a free designs and mockups, You are not obligated to buy these products from us!
Where is your production located?
– All of our products are printed & stocked in: USA & Europe *
*All products ship worldwide. Fulfillment location is set based on shipping destination, routing preferences and stock availability.
Your FREE order in progress
We create few unique designs with this art and send to You some mockups with various models & colors of this products via e-mail.
Buy unique products from us
If You like this recieved designs, then You can buy this products from us!
Your order complete!
You've now found the staple item of your wardrobe or home: high quality products, unique prints. All of our items are designed and printed by our in-house team.
You might also like other products with Berner Sennenhund Art (designed by our team)
Author / Artist
Mariya KuzemaArtist / Illustrator
I'm from Latvia. I am engaged in commercial illustrations since 2004, the main direction of my work is animalistic, children's illustration and fantasy art. I love dogs.
Few words about design
The Bernese Mountain Dog (German: Berner Sennenhund) is a large-sized breed of dog, one of the four breeds of Sennenhund-type dogs from the Swiss Alps. Bred from crosses of Mastiffs and guard-type breeds, Bernese Mountain Dogs were brought to Switzerland by the Romans 2,000 years ago. The name Sennenhund is derived from the German Senne (“alpine pasture”) and Hund (hound/dog), as they accompanied the alpine herders and dairymen called Senn. Berner (or Bernese in English) refers to the area of the breed’s origin, in the canton of Bern. This mountain dog was originally kept as a general farm dog. Large Sennenhund in the past were also used as draft animals, pulling carts. The breed was officially established in 1907. In 1937, the American Kennel Club recognized it; today, the club classifies it as a member of the Working Group.